Do you want to renovate the bathroom quickly and easily? Our Wallcrylic® plastic wall cladding collection has been expanded due to popularity with five types that are one-sided satin. This combination provides an elegant appearance and flexibility in every choice. Now available from stock! The Wallcrylic® sheets can be ordered cut to size via our website. In this way, it is possible to cover your entire bathroom with our material. These are ideal sheet sizes for covering rooms. With larger dimensions, there is a chance of reflection errors. With one of the two dimensions, you are always good.
By ordering these sheets cut-to-size, you only use what you need and this is economically and ecologically beneficial.
Plastic wall cladding sheets are an elegant and practical alternative for tiles and glass walls. It has an elegant and sleek look, has great ease of maintenance and the installation is quick and effortless. The wall cladding sheets are lightweight, easy to fabricate and can easily be attached on flat surfaces with sealant. So, ideal for renovation projects! Plastic wall cladding sheets are practical and easy to clean. There are barely any joints and dirt and lime does not adhere to the material quickly. In short, ideal for spaces that become dirty quickly such as bathrooms, kitchens, elevator interiors, changing rooms, toilet rooms and so on. The maintenance and installation convenience of this material makes it a pleasure to use in projects where many of these types of rooms are being built and cleaned, such as hotels, sports complexes and student houses.
Wallcrylic® Basic is available in eight neutral colours with a glossy and/or one-sided satin surface. You can choose which side you want to apply. The material is 4mm thick with a maximum sheet size of 3050x2050mm. We recommend ordering sheets of 2600x1000mm or at most 2600x1220mm if the material will be used as wall cladding. These are ideal sheet sizes for covering rooms. We do not recommend using sheets that are larger than this size, because they are more difficult to install.
Our plastic wallcovering is easy to install on the wall with high-tack sealant. Make sure that the walls are smooth, dry and clean before you glue the sheets to the wall. You can use silicone sealant to neatly finish the seams. Keep a space of 4mm between each sheet because of the operation of the material. You can use tile crosses for this. The places of the seams between the sheets can be painted in the same colour for an optimal result. Watch the installation video or read the digital installation instructions under “downloads”.
Sawing, milling, laser-cutting, bonding, drilling, faceting, polishing, mattifying and printing.
Acrylic / PLEXIGLAS® / PMMA
502 black, 404 sanitary white, 2882 pergamon white, 2891 cream white, 7753 clay brown, 8755 cement grey, 8763 anthracite grey, 8764 ebony black, 4013 white
gloss, one-sided satin
chemical resistant, one-sided scratch resistant
architecture, building & renovation, decor building, interior building, plastic fabricators/trade, retail design, Sanitary & installation, yacht & marine building
Plastic wall cladding sheets are ideal for spaces that becomes dirty quickly such as bathrooms, kitchens, elevator interiors, changing rooms, toilet rooms and so on.
The maintenance and installation convenience of this material makes it a pleasure to use in projects where many of these types of rooms are being built and cleaned, such as hotels, sports complexes and student houses.
If the wall is having a flat structure, then this is certainly possible. If the wall is not (completely) flat, we recommend to plaster the wall evenly before installing the plastic wall cladding sheets.
Our wall cladding sheets can easily be attached to a wall with kit. Specially for this, we have selected an installation (high tack) kit, silicone kit and a detergent VuPlex. Both kits are acetic acid free and do not affect the material. When using the high tack installation kit, double sided tape is not necessary.
Short installation instruction:
- the wall cladding sheets are delivered with a protective film on both sides. Do not remove this.
- saw the sheet to size and drill holes in the material if necessary.
- remove the protective film on the coloured side (not the transparent side).
- make sure that the sheet is clean and dust free.
- apply the kit, spread the kit equally over the sheet and press the sheet firmly to the wall.
- keep 4 mm space between each sheet because of the operation/effect of the material.
- let the sheets dry for 12 hours, remove eventual tile crosses and kit the seams between the sheets with a transparent, acetic acid free silicone kit.
- remove the protective film of the transparent (sight) side directly after applying the silicone kit.
Yes, definitely! We recommend to keep 4 mm of space between each sheet. You can use tile crosses for this. You can paint the seams between the sheets the same colour as the sheets for an optimal result.
- make sure that the wall is even, dry and clear.
- Keep between every sheet a space of 4mm due to the operation/effect of the sheets. For this, tile crosses can be used. The spots of the seams between the plates can be painted in an even colour for an optimal result.
- clean the sheets with a towel and warm water
- do not use abrasive or corrosive cleaners
- do not use Glassex or solvents such as aceton and thinner
- do not rub with a dry cloth (static)
More than 35 years of experience in performance plastics
We deliver quickly, cut-to-size and always from our own stock everywhere in Europe
We are plastic specialists and provide customized services for all, both serially tailored to your supply chain and one-offs
We develop new design and colour collections annually and guide customer-specific acrylic production for projects